Partners of Parks assists children who, for financial reasons, cannot
afford to attend a City of Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine class
To qualify for support:
• Youth must be between the ages of 2-17 and MUST reside in the City of Long Beach
• Youth may request assistance for classes or camps for a MAXIMUM total value of $150 per year per child
• These funds cannot be used for childcare programs
• Your family must meet low-income levels for youths to be eligible for scholarships (SEE THE CHART ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE APPLICATION)
• You must attach a copy of your MOST CURRENT Income Tax Return to this application or foster care case number
*** We need 2 weeks processing time prior to class start.
*** Popular classes may fill up sooner than 2 weeks prior to start time.
*** If approved with less than 2 weeks given you will need to reschedule to another class.
Please give a child in our community the chance to enjoy a recreational
class, camp, or program . . . and perhaps change their life forever.
The need is great; you can help kids in Long Beach, today.
Will you please help us reach more hard-working families, our fellow neighbors, who are in need?
On average $150 pays for one lucky child, but every dollar helps.
Make your gift now.
Your contribution receives a tax-deduction and goes directly towards funding recreational classes or camps for kids in financial need in Long Beach.
Click on the button below to make an online donation. We appreciate your support!
Contributions By Check
Check donations may be mailed to:
Partners of Parks
1150 E. 4th Street, Room 104
Long Beach, CA 90802
Memo: Youth Assistance
If you have any questions or would like talk about making a large donation, please contact our
by email firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: (562) 570-3209